The boys have been loving our messy play trays so I thought I would continue them…This is a really quick and easy one to create and takes 5 minutes to set up…What you will need…
- Shaving foam (I used 1 1/2 cans)
- Green food colouring (I used 2 little bottles)
- Chocolate gold coins
- Green glitter (optional but pretty)
- A large container
- Some spoons
Total cost approx £5
Empty shaving foam into container to desired amount and add enough food colouring to get the colour you want, mix with a wooden spoon.
Bury the gold coins.Add the glitter.Let the fun commence.
The boys had lots of fun digging in the foam for some leprechaun gold.We then brought in the utensils!Cleaning tips…
- Pop down a towel or something to save your floor
- Have towels or baby wipes to hand through our activity to wipe hands and faces etc
- Clean tub and utensils straight away to avoid colouring ( I popped all in shower along with the kids… a whole other activity in its self hehe)
I hope you have as much fun as we did!